The Industrial Internet Consortium Journal of Innovation
The Industrial Internet Consortium's biannual Journal of Innovation highlights the innovative ideas, approaches, products, and services emerging within the Industrial Internet. The expertise, energy, and commitment of the members of the Industrial Internet Consortium are on full display in the collaborative effort of publishing the Journal. Within these pages, you will find the ideas and opinions of thought leaders of the Industrial Internet and gain a small window into how our members are setting the foundation for the future.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR DECEMBER 2015 EDITION
- "Three Main Themes in the Industrial Internet of Things" - Shi-Wan Lin, Thingswise
- "Architecting the Smart Grid Using the Industrial Internet of Things" - Stuart McCafferty, SGIP and Brett Murphy, Real-Time Innovations
- "A Horizontal Taxonomy for the Industrial IoT" - Stan Schneider, Real-Time Innovations
- "IIC Business Strategy and Solution Lifecycle: Managing the IIoT Value Chain Transformation" - Dirk Slama, Bosch Software Innovations, Jacques Durand, Fujitsu North America, and Jim Morrish, Machina Research
- "IIC Testbeds - a Blueprint for Delivering Innovation and Ecosystems" - John O'Sullivan, Cork Institute of Technology and Donagh Buckley, EMC Research Europe
- "A Point-of-View on the IIC Industrial Internet Reference Architecture" - Prateep Misra, Tata Consultancy Services
- "More Horsepower via Download" - Wayne Adams, EMC and Matthias Schorer, VMware Global
Have questions or comments on the paper? Email us!