The Industrial Internet Consortium Journal of Innovation
The Industrial Internet Consortium's biannual Journal of Innovation highlights the innovative ideas, approaches, products, and services emerging within the Industrial Internet. The expertise, energy, and commitment of the members of the Industrial Internet Consortium are on full display in the collaborative effort of publishing the Journal. Within these pages, you will find the ideas and opinions of thought leaders of the Industrial Internet and gain a small window into how our members are setting the foundation for the future.
The theme of the June 2016 edition is “How IIoT is disrupting markets and the economics behind the disruption.” Download individual articles directly from the table of contents below or download the complete June 2016 edition of the Journal of Innovation by completing the form on the side of this page.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR JUNE 2016 EDITION
- "Toward a Safe and Secure Medical Internet of Things"
- Hamed Soroush, Real-Time Innovations
- David Arney, MD PnP Interoperability Program, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Julian Goldman, MD, Partners HealthCare System and MD PnP Interoperability Program
- "The Internet of Things in Retail: Redefining Brick and Mortar Stores"
- Geeta Rohra, IoT Practice, Tata Consultancy Services
- "New Service-provider and Business-model Disruption in the Industrial Internet of Things"
- Rafael Cepeda, MBA, PhD, InterDigital Europe
- Ken Figueredo, MBA, PhD, InterDigital Solutions
- "The Emerging IIC Verticals Taxonomy Landscape"
- Robert Martin, The MITRE Corporation
- Aaron Soellinger, Sentient Science
- "Manufacturing – Opportunities for Innovation"
- Foram Mehta, Tata Consultancy Services
- Nitin Gupta, Tata Consultancy Services
- "Industrial Internet: Towards Interoperability and Composability"
- Shi-Wan Lin, Thingswise
- Bradford W. Miller, GE Global Research
Have questions or comments on the paper? Email us!