Webinar Building Blocks for Securing the Industrial Internet: Industrial Internet Security Framework (IISF)
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2017
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Without proper security, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) systems are not trustworthy, putting organizations, their missions and the greater public at increased risk. The viability of the IIoT depends on proper implementation of security to counter the growing and ever changing threats that are emerging.
Addressing this challenge is critical to the success of the Industrial IoT, Industrie 4.0 and the Industrial Internet revolution. To that end, Industrial Internet Consortium members have developed a common security framework and an approach to assess cybersecurity in Industrial Internet of Things systems: The Industrial Internet Security Framework (IISF).
On January 26, 2017, editors of the IISF and security experts from the Industrial Internet Consortium will provide an introduction to the approach needed to secure industrial systems and offer insights gained from one of our testbeds encompassing several security technologies.
Join the webinar to learn:
- The importance of securing the IIoT and why it differs from securing the IoT
- The value of securing Industrial Internet systems
- Recommendations for engaging OT about developing an IIoT strategy
Don’t miss this webinar – first in a series of monthly webinars offered by the Industrial Internet Consortium. More details to come!
- February: Securing IIoT Endpoints – Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- March: Securing the Smart Factory – date to be announced