It is our pleasure to announce the winner of the Industrial Internet Consortium Individual Contributor Award:
SVEN SCHRECKER, VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF ARCHITECT, CYBER SECURITY, LHP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Who in the last year has made the greatest contribution that has impacted the development and growth of the Industrial Internet Consortium?
About Sven’s Contributions
- Co-Chair of the Security Working Group
- Chair of the Automotive Security Task Group
- Co-Chair of the Security Liaisons Contributing Group
- Co-Chair of the Security Framework Editors
- Guidance to Automotive Task Group
- Co-Chair of the Joint IIC & Plattform Industrie 4.0 Security Task Group
- Winner of the Technical Innovation Award Q2, Berlin 2017
Sven was recognized by his peers for his overall leadership and continued dedication to the growth of the IIC. In the past year, Sven has been instrumental in guiding a seamless ramp-up of the Automotive and Automotive Security Task Groups while continuing to maintain focus on the larger Security Working Group in general.
The award was presented to Sven by the Steering Committee at the Q3 member meeting in Chicago, IL, USA.
Congratulations to Sven!