Build Collaborative Partnerships with Other IIC Members
One of the primary benefits of membership in the Industrial Internet Consortium is the networking opportunities within the global ecosystem of IIoT experts and organizations leading this revolution. At face-to-face quarterly member meetings, members use the automated meeting application, called IIC Connect, to set up formal one-on-one meeting with fellow members – similar to networking events found at industry events. IIC Connect enables members to leverage the member ecosystem for business benefit. These networking sessions augment the informal member networking that takes place within the working sessions, in the corridors of the meetings, at member-only social events and on recurring group conference calls that carry the face-to-face activities throughout the year.
What is IIC Connect?
Member Benefits of Participation
- Meet potential partners for future collaboration
- Establish international contacts for long-term business relationships
- Complement meeting attendance and participation
- Receive a personal meeting schedule according to your availability and interests
- The Ecosystem Task Group Chairs and staff assist in every step of the process to create a successful event
Feedback from Members
"I had the chance to meet companies I would not usually connect with."
"Great mix of senior leadership of some of the IIC's largest members and representatives of small and medium sized members that are innovating and even leading the market in some areas."
"The meetings were really, really good. Please do it again! …make it longer so there can be more meetings."