Industrial Internet Consortium
+1-781-444 0404 x146
INDUSTRIAL INTERNET CONSORTIUM PUBLISHES 2nd EDITION OF THE JOURNAL OF INNOVATION
IIoT Technologies to Disrupt Economies Across Industries
Needham, MA 06-28-2016 – The Industrial Internet Consortium® (IIC), the global, not-for-profit, open membership organization formed to accelerate adoption and enablement of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), announced the second edition of The Journal of Innovation. A biannual publication written by IIC members, the second edition of The Journal of Innovation features articles about the Industrial Internet technologies and services that are disrupting the global economy.
“IIoT technologies and processes are expected to generate remarkable business outcomes that will impact the global economy across all industry sectors. The IIC Journal of Innovation showcases innovations driving this transformation through the integration of people, processes, and data,” said Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director, Industrial Internet Consortium.
The Journal of Innovation includes the following articles about disruptive IIoT technologies authored by IIC member companies:
- Organizations can expect business-model disruption from IIoT platform innovations – an example in transportation – InterDigital.
- The requirements for a connected, interoperable environment for the Industrial Internet – Thingswise/GE Global Research.
- Manufacturing – Opportunities for Innovation - Tata Consultancy Services.
- Developing secure, interconnected medical systems – Real-Time Innovations, Inc./Massachusetts General Hospital/Partners HealthCare.
- Vertical Taxonomy Landscape – the business dynamics and technical considerations of IIoT by industry sector – MITRE.
- How IIoT technologies are transforming retail – Tata Consultancy Services.
For a complete copy of The Journal of Innovation, click here.
About Industrial Internet Consortium
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the world’s leading organization delivering transformative business value to organizations, industry, and society by accelerating adoption of a trustworthy internet of things. The Industrial Internet Consortium is a program of the Object Management Group (OMG). For more information visit www.iiconsortium.org.