Business Strategy and Innovation Framework
The Business Strategy and Innovation Framework provides a high-level identification and analysis of issues that any enterprise will need to address to capitalize on the opportunities emerging from this current revolution that is the IIoT.
This comprehensive document is a product of the Business Strategy Task Group, a strategy-focused task group within the Industry IoT Consortium’s Business Strategy and Solution Lifecycle Working Group.
The Business Strategy and Innovation Framework describes the requirements to succeed in IIoT:
- An IIoT strategy and goals
- A structured framework to target and select the right IIoT opportunities
- A system in place to identify, assess and initiate IIoT opportunities
Contributors to the Business Strategy and Innovation Framework dedicated their valuable time and expertise in authoring, editing and other ways. In particular, we would like to thank the following contributing members and their organizations:
- Veronika Brandt - Bosch Software Innovations
- Ken Figueredo - InterDigital, Inc.
- Steve Haldeman - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jim Morrish - Transforma Insights
- Chair of the Industry IoT Consortium Business Strategy Task Group