THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET CONSORTIUM: A GLOBAL NOT-FOR-PROFIT PARTNERSHIP OF INDUSTRY, GOVERNMENT AND ACADEMIA
The Industrial Internet Consortium was founded in March 2014 to bring together the organizations and technologies necessary to accelerate the growth of the Industrial Internet by identifying, assembling and promoting best practices. Membership includes small and large technology innovators, vertical market leaders, researchers, universities and government organizations.
- Drive innovation through the creation of new industry use cases and testbeds for real-world applications;
- Define and develop the reference architecture and frameworks necessary for interoperability
- Influence the global development standards process for internet and industrial systems;
- Facilitate open forums to share and exchange real-world ideas, practices, lessons, and insights;
- Build confidence around new and innovative approaches to security.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is underway! Explore our infographic to learn more about its potential
We are collaborating with Plattform Industrie 4.0 for the benefit of interoperability of systems from the different domains. Click here to learn more about the collaboration for interoperability between Industrial Internet Consortium and Industrie 4.0.
The Industrial Internet Consortium is a trademark of the Object Management Group®, Inc. (OMG®), a not-for-profit 501(c)(6) tax-exempt organization.