June 2016 Edition: How IIoT is Disrupting Markets and the Economics Behind the Disruption
The theme of the June 2016 edition is "How IIoT is disrupting markets and the economics behind the disruption." Download individual articles directly from the table of contents below or download the complete June 2016 edition of the Journal of Innovation by completing the form on the side of this page.
Table of Contents
- "Toward a Safe and Secure Medical Internet of Things"
- Hamed Soroush, Real-Time Innovations
- David Arney, MD PnP Interoperability Program, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Julian Goldman, MD, Partners HealthCare System and MD PnP Interoperability Program
- "The Internet of Things in Retail: Redefining Brick and Mortar Stores"
- Geeta Rohra, IoT Practice, Tata Consultancy Services
- "New Service-provider and Business-model Disruption in the Industrial Internet of Things"
- Rafael Cepeda, MBA, PhD, InterDigital Europe
- Ken Figueredo, MBA, PhD, InterDigital Solutions
- "The Emerging IIC Verticals Taxonomy Landscape"
- Robert Martin, The MITRE Corporation
- Aaron Soellinger, Sentient Science
- "Manufacturing – Opportunities for Innovation"
- Foram Mehta, Tata Consultancy Services
- Nitin Gupta, Tata Consultancy Services
- "Industrial Internet: Towards Interoperability and Composability"
- Shi-Wan Lin, Thingswise
- Bradford W. Miller, GE Global Research