The Industrial Internet Consortium Journal of Innovation
The Industrial Internet Consortium's Journal of Innovation - the initiative of our Thought Leadership Task Group - highlights the innovative ideas, approaches, products, and services emerging within the Industrial Internet. The expertise, energy, and commitment of the members of the Industrial Internet Consortium are on full display in the collaborative effort of publishing the Journal. Within these pages, you will find the ideas and opinions of thought leaders of the Industrial Internet and gain a small window into how our members are setting the foundation for the future.
As the last issue of 2017, we present a broad-based spectrum of thought provoking articles that are reflective of the ever-expanding universe that is IoT. Download individual articles directly from the table of contents below or download the complete November 2017 edition of the Journal of Innovation for free via the button below.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR november 2017 EDITION
- Letter from the Editors
- Mark Crawford, SAP SE
- Edy Liongosari, Accenture Labs
- How Democratized Artificial Intelligence Can Move Manufacturing to a New Evolution Pace
- Eric Prevost, Oracle Corporation
Industrial Intelligence: AI’s Implications on Security, Seamlessness and Services for the IIoT
- Sanjay Sarma, Mechanical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Joshua E. Siegel, Mechanical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Outcomes, Insights, and Best Practices from IIC Testbeds: Intelligent Urban Water Supply Testbed
- Interviewee: Shi-Wan Lin, Thingswise LLC
- Joseph Fontaine, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Spotlight on the Industrial IoT Analytics Framework
- K. Eric Harper, ABB Technology Ltd.
- Wael Diab, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Will Sobel, VIMANA
- What’s New at the Industrial Internet Consortium
- Cheryl Rocheleau, Industrial Internet Consortium
Have questions or comments on the Journal of Innovation? Email us!