The Industrial Internet Consortium Journal of Innovation
The Industrial Internet Consortium's Journal of Innovation - the initiative of our Thought Leadership Task Group - highlights the innovative ideas, approaches, products, and services emerging within the Industrial Internet. The expertise, energy, and commitment of the members of the Industrial Internet Consortium are on full display in the collaborative effort of publishing the Journal. Within these pages, you will find the ideas and opinions of thought leaders of the Industrial Internet and gain a small window into how our members are setting the foundation for the future.
The theme of the September 2017 edition is “Edge Computing,” a theme selected by the Industrial Internet Consortium’s Thought Leadership Task Group and supported by contributors throughout the membership. Download individual articles directly from the table of contents below or download the complete September 2017 edition of the Journal of Innovation for free via the button below.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2017 EDITION
- Where is the Edge of the Edge of Industrial IoT?
- Pieter van Schalkwyk, XMPro
- Device Ecosystem at the Edge - Manufacturing Scenario
- Sujata Tilak, Ascent Intellimation Pvt. Ltd.
- Edge Intelligence: The Central Cloud is Dead – Long Live the Edge Cloud!
- Yun Chao Hu, Huawei Technologies Duesseldorf GmbH
- Andreea Ancuta Corici, Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS
- Mike Cronin, Johnson Controls Innovation Garage
- Marc Emmelmann, Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS
- Bing Liu, Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd
- Kunlun Lu, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Thomas Magedanz, Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS
- Tetsushi Matsuda, Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Andreas Vogel, SAP
- Victor Kueh, Huawei Technologies UK CO., LTD
- Peter Lanctot, IEC, Regional Center for North America
- Outcomes, Insights, and Best Practices from IIC Testbeds: Microgrid Testbed
- Brett Burger, National Instruments
- Joseph Fontaine, Industrial Internet Consortium
- A Knowledge Graph Driven Approach for Edge Analytics
- Narendra Anand, PhD, Accenture Labs
- Anuraag Chintalapally, Accenture Labs
- Colin Puri, MS, Accenture Labs
- Srinivas Yelisetty, MS, Accenture Labs
- Teresa Tung, PhD, Accenture Labs
- Michael Giba, Accenture Labs
- Industrial IoT Edge Architecture for Machine and Deep Learning
- Chanchal Chatterjee, Teradata Inc.
- Salim AbiEzzi, VMWare Inc.
- A Practical Guide to Using the Industrial Internet Connectivity Framework
- Stan Schneider, PhD, Real-Time Innovations, Inc.
- Rajive Joshi, PhD, Real-Time Innovations, Inc.
- What’s New at the Industrial Internet Consortium
Have questions or comments on the Journal of Innovation? Email us!