This webinar will explore the application of cognitive computing techniques within the energy sector: increasing the accuracy of outage predictions, optimizing uptime, and enabling customers to monitor and control their monthly energy consumption.
During this webinar, the editors of the Endpoint Security Best Practices Whitepaper will discuss this important document, customer use-cases, and the core components of a comprehensive, IIoT solution.
This webinar will present a framework that provides the business architecture for using IoT that connects IoT technology to operational capability and business outcomes. The I2OC framework focuses on aligning IoT technology with benefits such as increased asset availability, reduced downtime, reduced costs, increased efficiencies, and improved safety and governance. A practical mining example will be used to present the I2OC framework.
iot resources & guides
- April 9, 2018: Security of Connected Devices
- April 9, 2018: Action and Analytics from Edge to Core
- April 9, 2018: The Blockchain for the Internet of Things
- April 9, 2018: Practical Connectivity in IoT Communications
- April 8, 2018: Interoperabilty: The Holy Grail of IoT
- March 21, 2018: What's New in the Industrial Internet Consortium?
- January 2, 2018: Capitalizing on the IIoT
- August 2, 2017: Modernizing Your Industrial Network - TSN Readiness
- June 20, 2017: The Safe, Secure and Reliable Industrial Internet: A Standards Story
- April 18, 2017: Industrial Internet Security in Action - Interoperable IIoT Event Monitoring
- April 12, 2017: Industrial Analytics - The Engine Driving the Industrial Revolution
- April 5, 2017: Connectivity - The Key to IIoT Data Communications
- February 22, 2017: IIoT Endpoint Security - The Model in Practice
- January 26, 2017: Building Blocks for Securing the Industrial Internet: IISF
- June 19, 2018: Digging In - Preparing for IoT in Mining
- June 12, 2018: Applying Industrial IoT for a Business-Ready Micro-Grid
- April 9, 2018: The Journey to Digitization - IIoT in Smart Manufacturing
- April 4, 2018: Advancing the Intelligence of Factories Through Machine Learning
- April 3, 2018: Powering up your Smart Grid Security
- February 27, 2018: Create a Green Patch in Your Brownfield
- January 18, 2018: IoT in Mining - Current Capabilities & Future Pathways
- October 18, 2017: Modern Industrial IoT Concepts in the Smart Factory
- May 17, 2017: Protecting your Industrial Control System from Digital Threats
- March 30, 2017: Machine Learning & TSN in the Smart Factory
ABOUT Our WEBINARS
Our webinar series is designed to educate business and technology executives across sectors on real world industrial internet applications and provide resources for organizations embarking on adoption of an IIoT strategy.
Webinars are presented by thought-leading members of the Industrial Internet Consortium, covering topics such as security, testbeds, vertical applications, connectivity, architecture and business strategy.