Q3 Member Meeting
Q3 Member Meeting - Now Virtual!
WHEN:September 27-29, 2021
WHO:Members Only - Unsure if you're an IIC member?
Click here. Unsure if you have meeting passes to use? Contact [email protected]
COST:USD $195.00 (Use Code IICMVCA21 for Allotted Member Company Complimentary Pass)
The health and safety of our members and contributors are of the utmost importance to us. As travel and member safety concerns due to the COVID-19 Delta variant continue to limit business travel, the upcoming Q3 Member Meeting (September 27 - 29) will be held virtually and the time zone of group sessions will shift to EDT.
What can you expect from Sept 27-29, 2021?
- An interactive workshop on the top 10 technology trends expected over the next 18 months. Which are important to your organization? How can the IIC ecosystem build momentum through our market presence, collaboration, and marketing?
- Get involved in the Business Deployment Accelerator Program. Members have similar goals: improving time to market, ensuring customer success, enhancing technologies for new purposes. Attend this working session and learn how you can make an impact.
- Join the Innovation Panel discussion featuring guest speakers from Iotex, Ericsson, and RTI
- Attend a Rodeo of sorts: each Working and Task Group will present a 10-30 minute "Round-Up" of current and future projects.
Inspiring keynote presentations:
- "The Streets of San Francisco: Improving the Safety and Experience of the People" by Paul Hoekstra, TNL Mobility Business Unit Director at San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA).
- “Becoming a Continuum Competitor: Your Business at the Edge” by Ram Ramalingam, Managing Director and Global Lead of Intelligent Edge at Accenture.